Conservative Fun House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative Fun House Forum

The official forum for the Conservative Fun House podcast and news site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 33

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
worldisnotenough

Episode 33 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 33   Episode 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:10 am

I really enjoyed the live show. I actually caught it by accident. I am a long time listener and as a Truck driver enjoy a podcast with a little sanity. I think that it will probably grow more as time goes by. There were only a few in the chat room during the show. but I am sure that will grow as well, when more people get the times down. You guys do a really good job. I just hope you both can continue to stay focused. Especially now with all the garbage and fake bi partisan crap that is going on. It is easy to get down, or depressed about where this country is going. But for me anyway, it reminds me why I am a conservative. The one main reason is to teach my son how to live in this world successfully. Not be dependent on the government for a handout. I was a liberal until I had him. then my world changed. Being conservative really is about the next generation. at least for me anyway. I am sure you both have similar motives. keep up the good work and see you next week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Episode 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 33   Episode 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks,

We are glad you liked the show and we hope your right about this growing. We don't do this for money (since there is no money coming in... lol) and it's not just to pass the time. We really believe in the principals that we talk about and want to be apart of moving the country in a conservative / commonsense direction.

We may only be playing a small part but with the help of the audience that part should grow as well as the part the audience plays on the show. You in particular have been dedicated in writing positive reviews of the show in iTunes and else where. If we can get more people doing that and getting the word out as well as participating in the subjects talk about on the show, then there really is no limit to how much it can grow when you consider the size and scope of the internet.

Thank you again for listening and invite all your friends to the next show. As we get bigger and grow in the number of website visitors and show listeners, I really want to add a new dimension to the show where we spot light the shows most dedicated listeners as well as their opinions.

Damon
Back to top Go down
https://conservativefunhouse.board-directory.net

Episode 33
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conservative Fun House Forum :: Episodes-
Jump to: