Conservative Fun House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative Fun House Forum

The official forum for the Conservative Fun House podcast and news site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia Making it's move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
james_wr

Russia Making it's move Empty
PostSubject: Russia Making it's move   Russia Making it's move I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 pm

It looks like Russia is making it's move. Putin smells blood in the water.

Medvedev and Putin are upping their rhetoric and actions in an attempt to revive cold war hostilities. It is payback time. They are going to attempt to do to us what Reagan did to the old Soviet Union. History is repeating itself. It's at least comforting to know that our citizenry has a strong understanding of history and the resolve to make tough choices regarding foreign threats......right?
Back to top Go down
james_wr

PostSubject: related sources   Russia Making it's move I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
CPCon

PostSubject: Re: Russia Making it's move   Russia Making it's move I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Having recently come out of the "puhblik educashun sistim", I am pretty sure that there is little hope for the American people to understand what is going on.

I was good and took my advanced European, American, Government, and Economics courses. Most of the school stuck with the basic classes where one cut and paste things together and wrote essays on how they "felt" about a country.

Too few graduates can not find Russia on a map, let alone tell you what the Cold War was.

Some of our maps even still showed the USSR as being in existence. It has been what, almost 19 years?
(Though I must say that those old maps may be right in the near future.)
Back to top Go down
http://cpcon.hopto.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia Making it's move   Russia Making it's move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia Making it's move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conservative Fun House Forum :: News and Politics-
Jump to: