Conservative Fun House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative Fun House Forum

The official forum for the Conservative Fun House podcast and news site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's Inarguration and BDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve_M

Obama's Inarguration and BDS Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Inarguration and BDS   Obama's Inarguration and BDS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:19 pm

today was a historic day, Barrack Hussein Obama was hailed by thousands of 'Obamagasms' while George W. Bush was shunned by people suffering from BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Today, while Bush was making his final circle around D.C., not only did the crowds sing 'nah nah nah na' as Bush passed by, he was also, collectively, given the middle finger as he passed by at one point.

Now i'll admit that Bush's popularity has not been the best ever, in fact right now it's hovering around Jimmy Carter's when he left office, but you don't do this to a man who just lost his job (and someone who may or may not have illegally bought his way into office as well).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Obama's Inarguration and BDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's Inarguration and BDS   Obama's Inarguration and BDS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm

thanks for taking part in the forum. Now that the show is back on track with a live weekly schedule we are going to start participating more in the forum as well. Thanks for listening Steve.

Damon
Back to top Go down
https://conservativefunhouse.board-directory.net

Obama's Inarguration and BDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conservative Fun House Forum :: News and Politics-
Jump to: